ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing midsection-advice!

I have the dreaded midsection exhaust rattle, Renault wont touch it, and I am now thinking about a stainless system, especially the one from Ktec. I know this might be a stoopid question, but would the replacement cure the rattle?

Thanks. Its a Cup, by the way.:)

Its an 02 Cup with 26 k on it. Rattle started way before the 1st serice though, just that Renault didnt do f**k all to sort it out when I asked them to at the 12 k service, but then I didnt have time to bring the car back in due to my job, so brought it up at the 25 k service when they flatly refused to do it despite me having a copy of the 12 k service record on which it was stated that the car had the rattle.

Renault are singularly the worst manufacturer I have had to deal with, and I am an old geezer( relatively speaking ).

Thanks for the replies, Ill order the pipe now, and a filter to go with it.