ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ronald's BG RS Megane 175dCi

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I double clicked the button on the blue meg to deadlock on the first time the car had been out the garage overnight in 6 months. Drivers window went down for no reason and stuck there as temec module failed. It then started raining and ended up stripping the doorcard off in the dark to get the window up :LOL:

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I double clicked the button on the blue meg to deadlock on the first time the car had been out the garage overnight in 6 months. Drivers window went down for no reason and stuck there as temec module failed. It then started raining and ended up stripping the doorcard off in the dark to get the window up :LOL:
I feel this post, I'm getting flashbacks of propping my window up with an old brush handle with a notch cut in it... in the pissing down rain and pitch black😂

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Mines done that before!

when I was in Ireland last year I dropped my window to pay a toll fee and the damn thing wouldn’t go back up! Happened to be the one afternoon it rained as well! 🤦🏼‍♀️Ended up stripping the door card in the middle of a carpark 🤣

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member

A few years back I was driving to work, arrived at the usual multi-story car park, popped the drivers side window down to get my ticket, went though the barrier and up to the levels, found a space.

Then like most other car owners do, I pressed the “window up” button and true to (French) form it had decided to stay there.. quite embarrassing driving this bright yellow Megane with decals all over it and the window not working lol. I think I had to pay about 25% of the bill to Renault which was still over £100.

The passenger side did the same about 3 months later. I didn’t have to pay a penny for that one.

My 175 on the other hand was absolutely fine! Maybe they’d already been fixed by previous owners.

#MeganeLife indeed 🤣🤦‍♂️

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I’ve given up trying to get mine to work... I think it might be the condenser (even though it had a new one a few years back)...!