ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrooge’s 2015 Range Rover Sport SDV8

Matthew

ClioSport Club Member
I presume these have a better quality interior than the Evoque. The Mrs’ dad has one and It feels pretty dated. The infotainment looks like it’s out of a 15 year old Ford Focus 😂

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Living the apple car play Ant!

How did you find taking apart the interior? Did you feel its all well built or comes apart quite easy?

Didn't realise they had a fridge in them 😂😂😂
yer it definitely feels well built, well much better than the Merc was anyway. Decent materials and all fixed in belt and braces. Made it a right c**t to install it all lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
As much as I love these and really want to own one, I cant believe you sold your E63 for it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As much as I love these and really want to own one, I cant believe you sold your E63 for it.
Because the E63 was s**t. I didn’t click with it at all, I actually took the Range Rover out for a random drive the other day, lIke no reason just wanted to go out in it. Didn’t ever do that in the E63 but used to do it all the time in the 55

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Because the E63 was s**t. I didn’t click with it at all, I actually took the Range Rover out for a random drive the other day, lIke no reason just wanted to go out in it. Didn’t ever do that in the E63 but used to do it all the time in the 55
Why didn’t you click with it?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Why didn’t you click with it?
Not dramatic enough, didn’t feel as exciting as the old one, felt more nimble but actually wasn’t really. Build quality was pants, didn’t feel AMG-ey enough. Too easy to drive

370Z, Fiesta ST2
I presume these have a better quality interior than the Evoque. The Mrs’ dad has one and It feels pretty dated. The infotainment looks like it’s out of a 15 year old Ford Focus 😂
What age Evoque? 2016+ infotainment interface is fairly decent looking (no comment on how well it works though).

Latest Evoque (2019+) interior is a massive step up - top spec with the pop-out main screen and lower screen looks amazing

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
What age Evoque? 2016+ infotainment interface is fairly decent looking (no comment on how well it works though).

Latest Evoque (2019+) interior is a massive step up - top spec with the pop-out main screen and lower screen looks amazing

So you can see all your fault codes easier that is! 🤣

Matthew

ClioSport Club Member

Erm, it’s. 2015 so probably the old system then.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Rangie Sport, Westie

I have the 2017+ set up in my Rangie and its pretty good with carplay etc..