ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrooge’s Porsche Cayenne Turbo

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Not had much chance to use this in anger whilst in Yorkshire much as the dog has been in the car. Still it’s been perfect all week, proper comfortable and just eats the miles. It gets far less attention than the RR ever did so that’s a bonus! I popped out to the shops as I wanted to kick its head in on some of the roads. So much fun for something so f**king big. Soo f**king fast too! I had one of those proper chavvy type R things up my ass with all the spoilers etc, destroyed it. I suppose without the turbo badging it does look a little unsuspecting.

6E226E09-BB7F-409D-B25E-101A16A2D0BF.jpeg
57A86204-9C58-46BD-BCE9-1001B62E4DED.jpeg
2BD2158C-99AB-46FF-A0F2-6346C65FC5AF.jpeg
BAAD6E91-C6D1-4937-BB33-90D84C18A211.jpeg
3E61A26E-C3FB-4713-B1A9-5A28577F1BEF.jpeg
663E1BBD-FBC1-44CB-BCBE-AC47DCFD7496.jpeg
E4D2DF22-E2F7-4753-A6D3-B484B620FB99.jpeg
293C589E-6D42-4B92-AC5C-7C8C2B67A943.jpeg

I can see me keeping it for a long time. Well as long as it doesn’t get stolen.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Not had much chance to use this in anger whilst in Yorkshire much as the dog has been in the car. Still it’s been perfect all week, proper comfortable and just eats the miles. It gets far less attention than the RR ever did so that’s a bonus! I popped out to the shops as I wanted to kick its head in on some of the roads. So much fun for something so f**king big. Soo f**king fast too! I had one of those proper chavvy type R things up my ass with all the spoilers etc, destroyed it. I suppose without the turbo badging it does look a little unsuspecting.

View attachment 1546215View attachment 1546216View attachment 1546217View attachment 1546218View attachment 1546219View attachment 1546220View attachment 1546221View attachment 1546222

I can see me keeping it for a long time. Well as long as it doesn’t get stolen.
Such a cool colour. Nice find. Remove that gb badge old man!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Epic motor. I thought my proper plush carpet-lined door bins was baller, leather-lined is next-level!
Amazingly they’ve stayed unscratched. I’ve only just realised this week the stitching across the dash and door door cards is also platinum blue. Such a nice place to be I just need car play in it ASAP!
Such a cool colour. Nice find. Remove that gb badge old man!
Definitely my favourite colour car since the spirit blue ST. Can’t wait to give it a proper going over!

The GB badge is staying until I get some time to machine it. I like people thinking the car belongs to an old man 😂

I’ve been looking for the correct ‘Cayenne Turbo’ badging for the rear but it’s like £250-300. f**k that.

I need to address the lack of noise too

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Amazingly they’ve stayed unscratched. I’ve only just realised this week the stitching across the dash and door door cards is also platinum blue. Such a nice place to be I just need car play in it ASAP!

Definitely my favourite colour car since the spirit blue ST. Can’t wait to give it a proper going over!

The GB badge is staying until I get some time to machine it. I like people thinking the car belongs to an old man 😂

I’ve been looking for the correct ‘Cayenne Turbo’ badging for the rear but it’s like £250-300. f**k that.

I need to address the lack of noise too
We order a lot of Porsche badging, the recent turbo one was £150 and you had to space the fucker yourself! No stencil, no f**k all!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We order a lot of Porsche badging, the recent turbo one was £150 and you had to space the fucker yourself! No stencil, no f**k all!
I’ll always remember one of the first days I started working at a Porsche main dealer. They knew I could work a machine polisher so they asked me to debadge a car and polish the tailgate and refit new badges.

I opened the packet and asked where the template was. They passed me a piece of A4 paper that looked 30 years old with some vague measurements on it.

“Porsche badges don’t come with a template. You need to do it yourself”

seems perfectly reasonable for a badge that costs £200+.

dirty b******s.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Haha! We get asked a lot for black badges, constant removal, polish and fitment.

I can top that.

We had a rectification from another bodyshop. Included painting the bonnet on a range rover high spec.

I ordered the 2 bonnet badges, range and rover... Madness in itself.

So the vehicle comes in parts put away etc and job gets done. Go to fit the new badges and find 2 "bags". They had literally poured the individual letters into each bag... That's not the best bit, each bag weighed a tonne.

I got get the invoice to ask Range Rover wtf no stencil etc and the price... £499 +vat per badge... Made of some heavy metal s**t. Someone must have ticked the box at factory order for a specific badge option.

Turns out no one that had painted the bonnet since fitted these metal badges and bought cheap eBay ones. Range Rover took them back thank f**k!

Sure someone can tell what these were. £1200 for 2 bags of metal and line then up yourself mate.

TomSx

ClioSport Club Member
I really really like this. It's mad how much newer the facelift looks when in reality it's quite subtle changes.

Seems you got it for a bargain price looking online too..

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yer I have to say I’m proper happy with it, especially for the money! Just drove the 200 off miles home in it, soaked the miles up!

Last edited:

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I’d love this.
V8 Turbo family mobile to match the V8 M3.

£21k seems to be amazing value too!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Our kid just sold his. Paid 18k for it and sold it for 21k 6 months later.

Used car prices are nuts at the moment.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yer I was scouring eBay yesterday, my old E63 is worth more than it was a year ago, and about £8k more than what I traded it in for last year 😂

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Surely in this heat the old ones will fall off if you fart next to them

Short Legs

ClioSport Club Member
  a better one
Yer I was scouring eBay yesterday, my old E63 is worth more than it was a year ago, and about £8k more than what I traded it in for last year 😂
it's mad at the moment, E46 M3's have jumped a fair bit since I sold mine the other year.

On a plus 997's seem to have gone up too :cool: