ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shall i or shall i not

Just had a phone call of the bloke who brought my williams off me.

hes just got a vauxhall cavalier 4x4 turbo... and doesnt need the williams anymore.. hes offered me first refusal of 5K... its done 40k now.. williams 2.

hes had back lowered and has the front lowering springs to get fitted...

straight through exhaust

ecotek valve (wow) hehe

think hes added a carbon fibre air filter too...

clear repeaters etc.. think he ordered the lexus lights also..

he just put a new sound system in there 2 big subs etc... but id change it i think.

what u think? go back to the williams from the GT Turbo? he said its running so much quicker to when i had it..

would you go back to it? :)

a blokes also offered me his Subaru Impreza wrx for 4K... red with gold alloys.

oh and ive also had a Fiat 20V Turbo offered to me. 6.5K

decisions!!!

otherwise stick with proceedin and get the Audi tt

LOL - all these decisions James! If running costs arent a prob then the Fiat maybe. The Williams would be my fav for an everyday car.

get the more up to date car like to TT!!! my mates got the roadster and its a totally different class to my clio.. class interior and superchips offer a chip which ups the boost and bhp to 260 all for £500 quid !! ;)

however its your life and cash so do what YOU want mate. p

Stick with the R5 for gods sake! If you reaaaalllllyyy must change then get the williams....you know its the right choice to make...

Are you a hairdresser? If so get the TT, theyre also a womans car. Go for the Fiat, my mate has one and theyre classy and well nippy. Think TURBO muwahahahaha

Cant tell you what to get (Willy, Willy, Willy, Willy) , so Ill say DONT get the Scooby purely because you will have to remortgage your house to insure it.

looking at 2K to insure the scooby.

dont own a house ;)

the TT is the 180 quattro roadster version - only thing thats bothering me with the TT.. is that it dont come with CD player as standard.. its a 500 quid optional extra!

i really am tempted at the willy again.... but will check the scooby out tomoz too :devilish:

i do like the R5... but i want a bigger car again :cry:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Id get the Fiat - Bloody rapid those things - I had a look at one before getting the valver - insurance was ridicul-arse!

Focus ST

Think Id go for the fiat

Mate of mines got the 20v turbo and its quick as f**k. Hes got some limited edition or other though, breathed on and bored out to 2.2 litres or summat - looks mint on a set of 17s.

Also love a williams though

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

tt is still small inside, if u spending that money get a rx8 or a 350z.

tt girly car.

stick with gtt u had a willy, either keep gtt or go for summit new not summit u already had,

f**k ME!

my mate just took me out in the Fiat..... I WANT IT I WANT IT. gonna get insurance tomorrow. we just NAILED a porsche boxster.... 70mph in 2nd gear!!!!! LOL and went from 0-100 in about 12 seconds! its got sideskirts etc on looks the BOLLOX!

i would get the willy, but it may be great for a while, then youll remeber why you sold it (whatever it may have been).

But i would still get the willy

James.... chill out and go change your underwear mate LoL

Id say stay clear of the fiat, the scooby... well....... and the TT - hairdresser!

Go for the williams, you know you wanna.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Not too keen on the colour, theyve made the coupe in some really nice clours. Id go for the williams if I was you. But I suppose you have it before so it wouldnt be anything new to you.

Hi james, is the red scooby owned by a guy called Paul? if it is dont touch it.

Its also an import and they are really hard to get insured on.

TT 225

James!!! If you think that french cars can be unrelaible then dont buy the Fiat LMAO... Scooby is alright but plain interior and tbh not that great.

Buy your Willy back - I bet you missed it all these months anyway! ;)

hehe, when i first got the 5 i didnt miss the williams at all... but everytime i see it now its growing on me ya... and its looking good lowered etc.

the fiat does belong to my mate and its well looked after, serviced on date required or miles. not 1 bit is wrong with it, and it runs like a dream.

Johnny, it parks along the avenue? think it goes down springfield roberts alot.. im not too keen on it anyway.. the gold wheels look a bit w**k tbh..

ill know by end of next week which im getting :D not scooby.

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by riplash on 25 September 2003

Cant tell you what to get (Willy, Willy, Willy, Willy) , so Ill say DONT get the Scooby purely because you will have to remortgage your house to insure it.
Arent Scoobies and Willys both group 17 for insurance ?

Chris Bangle designed the Fiat Coupe. Chris Bangle designs sh*t cars.

Id get the TT out of the choice, but id prefer an Elise.

-Rob

Oh right thats a different one, and yeah the wheels look bad. Does that offer stand to anyone or just you?

The one I was thinking off has 17in gold Speedlines.

Can you get both, the williams and the five?