ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side skirts

honda accord 2.4 type s

I have a tiny spot of rust coming through on the bottom of one of my rear arches. Which sideskirts can i get that will fit over the top and hide it (not sure if the Joker2 sideskirts will or not?)

Any ideas??

I reckon you should get rid of the rust problem. If you cover it, itll probably just spread.

Daz.

Get rid of the rust,it will only get worse trust me,just had my rear arch profesionaly done about 2 days ago,well chuffed :D totally rust free 16v!!!

honda accord 2.4 type s

I was told the only proper way way to fully get rid of the rust was to put new rear quarter panels in, and then your talking big bucks!!

honda accord 2.4 type s

To buy the rear quarters from Renault was over £200 each. To simply spray over the rust would be cheaper then £100, but then the problem is that the rust keeps coming back!!

honda accord 2.4 type s

I got mine sprayed over for £60. It was a good job (done by the bodyshop that does the work for JCT600), but even he said that unless treatly properly (and expensively!) it would come back

it has!:cry: