ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Cup with Air Con

Clio 197

Can anyone find one of these for me? Ive looked on the Renault site but cant find one. Someone said there was a silver one out there!

Ed

Porsche Boxster

hiya

there is a silver cup with a/c down in recnault ilford. going for about 10/11 k ish. sorry cant remember the exact price. it had a sold sign on it last week, but i went to test drive a 172 last sunday it was back up for sale. even the sales guy was surprised it was a cup cos silver is pretty rare!

cheers
Mike

Liquid yellow R26 F1

There was a silver one at Renault Tunbridge Wells / Tonbridge a week or so ago... and youll probably get it for about 10k ish..

try them on 01892 539466

James

Clio 197

Thanks James.

I was enquiring on behalf of Clare/David. I do hope he/she hasnt gone the same route as Jilly.

Looks like there are two threads going now.

Ed

RS Megane DCi 175

Renault Manchester had one a few weeks back.
They were looking near 11k for it...but it didnt look in that good a nick.

E91 M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by MattT on 06 July 2004

Renault Manchester had one a few weeks back.
They were looking near 11k for it...but it didnt look in that good a nick.
Is that an FRP you have as your avatar Matt? Good man! :D

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Session based links dont work for different people Lee :( coz they rely on cookies on your machine.

theyll have to do a new search.

Lee

BMW M2C

Pah. Load of rubbish. Cheers Lee.

If you search Renault UK, amongst the 30+ pre reg blue ones there are a couple of silver ones.

Thanks Ed, think Dave may have found a blue one, but the guy he spoke to said they didnt come with climate control at all! :confused:

He said that was funny cos the one we had nicked was blue with climate!!

Clio 197

I thought all the silver ones had air, and it would be an easy way to find one. I didnt know you had air in the last one.

Ed

Clio 197

Found one yet? How often do you need A/C there anyway? It doesnt make the car any faster.

Ed