ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So who stacked there car 2day

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

ME!!!

Not a nice experience but all will live to fight another day! 1 way or another!!

Cheers for everybodys help 2day.

GUTTED is just not the word!!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

I decided to play skittles with a load of solid steel posts!! Made an intersetin look to the clio!!

Tried toi avoid some1 an lost it! Slid sideways an bang, nice repair bill just b4 my hols!!

Elise/VX220/R26

like you say fella at least your ok, could have been messy(er) if youd hit the car, not a nice sight a smashed 172 :( hope you get it sorted ok

steve :( really sorry to hear that - how bad is the damage? how long gonna take to fix? it is fixable isnt it? glad to hear you are ok though!

williams and trophy

steve mate was absolutely gutted for ya pal.........least no 1 was hurt pal....

doesnt feel like the floors bent at all, just the sill.......door......bumper.......shud be an easy fix mate i reckon....but apparently u gotta change ecu wen the airbags gone off so im told......but if u pull the bulb on the warning light.....hehe no ecu renewal....

williams and trophy

dunno mate.these new fangled design of things ......but the car is all cosmetic damage more or less by the looks of it

Skoda Fabia vRS

if the air bags went off, im sorry to say but you will be looking at a big bill to reset it all and fit new ones......

hope your ok !

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

you will need a new airbag ecu as well.

least your ok steve. cars can be replaced people cant.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Cheers everybody!!

Hopefully its all cosmetic. after lookin at it yest i think the worst parts will be sortin out the Airbag an gettin a new seat!! The rest should be a case of pullin out or new panals.

Dont think ill be at the trackday at the end of the month, or if i am i wont be in the car!! Hopefully shell be back on the road for the france trip, belguim shouldnt be a problem if i havent sold her by then!!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

glad its all gettin sorted..

btw, if ure gettin new seats, see if u can get a bucket put in the drivers side ;)

182, GTR, C63

Sorry to hear like i said to you earlier hope you get it all sorted. If you need a lift to pick it up or anything just ask.

I had a play with some nice metal railings yesterday, new front bumper required please :(

Sorry to hear about your smash, hope you can get it fixed without too many probs mate.

[Edited by damo748 on 05 July 2004 at 8:39am]