ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speakers, number of

Can anyone tell me the number of speakers in a 172 ?

Just took delivery of a Cup and notice there are only six in it. Tweeters, and front and rear, but there are grilles either side of the parcel shelf which are empty, but I have wiring going too them.

Any help most appreciated

Only 6 speakers as standard. You can try connecting speakers at the parcel shelf but dont think they will work but prove me wrong!!

BMW 335i M-Sport

the grills at the sides of the parcel shelf are vents too let air flow though the car...air comes in though the heater too the rear passenger compartment exits though the vents into the boot and out behind the panel near the tailgate striker where there is two plastic flaps (remember 70s and 80s cars had vents on the rear roof pillars) clios dont have any mounting points for speakers under the vents.....nuff said :confused: