ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speedline group a wheels

Hi,
Will the speedline group A 7.25 x 16” rally wheel fit a clio Williams without any modifications? (Photo)
What’s the arch clearance like?

Has anyone fitted them and has photos?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9265.png
    IMG_9265.png
    2 MB · Views: 19

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Depends on how the car is setup suspension wise, on a standard ride height etc yeah they'll fit easily
If it's lowered with extra camber or anything funky, tyre size will be a factor in whether they clear or not

Got to say I'm quite surprised at the specs of the genuine Speedline ones, I'm used to the Prima Racing replicas which are 7j & ET38 (could be 36 or even 37 I can't actually remember off the top of my head) plus they also did them in 17 inch that fit ok if the tyres are low enough profile and the arch liners removed

Depends on how the car is setup suspension wise, on a standard ride height etc yeah they'll fit easily
If it's lowered with extra camber or anything funky, tyre size will be a factor in whether they clear or not

Got to say I'm quite surprised at the specs of the genuine Speedline ones, I'm used to the Prima Racing replicas which are 7j & ET38 (could be 36 or even 37 I can't actually remember off the top of my head) plus they also did them in 17 inch that fit ok if the tyres are low enough profile and the arch liners removed
Yes, the specs on the speedline wheels being 7.25 and 53 eta do seem a bit odd, hence why I asked the question?
Is there much difference between the prima wheel and the speedline wheel as the prima wheel costs have the amount?