ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

standard mk1runs 14.603

mk2 172

just got a text from rhys...... what a time, jons bin runnin 14.6 as well. not sure paddys best yet

respect

the new user on here 123456 has informed me he has 176bhp ATW from a chip, induction and lightweight pulleys (which ones or all i dont know) and ran a 14.3

now before everybody jumps down his throat with the wild claims, give him a chance.....hes new and you all know how many new uses you all shout away.

remember craggy, at first, you ONLY had a VTS.;)

mk2 172

yeah i know mate hehe, id love to know where the 14.3 was ran meself, would be cool if it was at a drag racing venue, i asked the quiestion but i cant rember what topic it was in, cos a lot of cars ran at donnington and got stupidly low times tho cos its not a 1/4 venue

Yeah, back seats and spare out. Same as Paddy and Jon. Only 4 thousanths off a 14.5. Bugger. Never satisfied! Probably going to keep seats out now as I never use the damned things anyway. Also, having felt the weight of 15" Superleggera compared to the F1 Cup 15", Im getting a set of those and one as a spare as soon as I can afford them.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Rhys on 24 August 2003

Yeah, back seats and spare out. Same as Paddy and Jon.
I knew Paddy wouldnt run fully loaded... ;)

Cracking times though!

He was too scared of the power of the mk1. Muahahahaha!!!! Oh yeah, his computers bust, so he cant defend himself. I might as well take this opportunity to point out that we raced head to head on a couple of occasions and.......he lost! Heheheh. I didnt manage to beat Jon head to head though. Bugger.

williams and trophy

hehe not many people do mate

muhahahahahah

had some top races with paddy on way home......all on our private test track of course hehe

all from 100+ an i can tell you that i can pull about an inch on him up to bout 130 hehe

yep they are really that fukkin close.........unfortunately rhys had left by that time ......how close were these 3 cars all fukkin day????????????????????????

14.6s 14.7s 14.8s all day long no probs........

nearly managed to beat craggys mate in the turbo vts........nearly lol

cained a golf with g60 charger on .........beat a well rapid 4wd golf off the line,that i was impressed with hehe

think i also forced a new best time for a standard valver as well lol.15.7 against my 14.8, hed been runnin 16 dead before that .............y does evryone either break or pull top times against me????????? lol

edd cups cup was pulling some fantastic times for a standard 1....14.8 i think with all seats etc in

was a top day .nice n quiet, managed to get 20 runs in hehe