ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle Bodies Update!

Ok guys, heres the update....

Crank pully has been machined with a timing pattern and refitted, new timing sensor has been mounted, ecu wired in, and then...... nothing...

Problem with the ecu I had supplied, so thats getting replaced....

But in the meantime they tried one off their Focus (turbo) and after a quick injector size change, Rah! the engine fires into life! sounds like a goodun too - revs up fast and sounds awsome, so now just gotta wait for the replacement ecu and then setup can start..... hes getting base fuel and ignition maps together now and its all starting to look sweeeeeeeet.

Only one light on the dash at the mo, and I might know what that is from.... gonna sort that out once its actually been mapped though, so no need to worry yet.

More updates as we getem :D

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Great news !! bet you cant wait to get it out onto the open roads..

just out of interest was it the SERV light that was on ? or what ?

Chris, thats the idea mate...... but Im just concentrating on getting this first one done then well see where we go for there :)

BMW 320d Sport

Good work mate! LOoks like you might be done before mine comes out of the body shop! Rah! Thats gonna be my new word for the day I think...:D

Well you never know Nick, you just never know, but I think both our cars are going to be ready just in time for........... the end of the season, so Santa Pod then mate?

CTR EK9 turbo

im just imagining the throttle response of it. Instant, as soon as you stamp it! cant wait to hear about it when its on the road! should be a real quickstix

Hmmm well guys... no updates as yet, but Im going to down see (and maybe hear) what its going like... so updates tomorrow night I guess