ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

to break or not to break

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

technically yes

its like my bargain hunt theory if you bought 100 things for £1 each your bound to make a profit.

unlike buying 3 bits of sh*te for £30

does that make sense or am i pissed again?

depends what mods are on the car & what condition they are in........& the milliage etc....but remember.i doubt if youll beable to sell the shell .....& there will be lots of silly bits you cant sell.....& some parts will go quick & some will hang around 4 ages......its if you have the space & time !!!.....if its a nice clean motor....then best not to break it !!....youll find a buyer.

aaron

how ya doing.

it would be a crime to sell off one of the fastest std valvers in the club but ur doing it

whats ur plans

u getting a willy

wongy

alright then

ill sell ir whole then,:eek:

just i dont wanna drag out the selling proceess

just want someone to come along and take it of me quickly

wongy

well breaking it would drag out the selling process and do you really want to have to find somewhere to store a car thats in peices. DONT DO IT. lol

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Well this is the situation..............i have been to look at a couple of Williamss and gotta say i wasnt impressed.

Mainly in the condition of them. No where as good as mine. Also the performance doesnt seem to be noticeable.

I saw an late M reg and the body work was just sh*t. Its gonna be a lot harder finding one that originally thought. I think its cos i think its just good nature for owners of these sorts of cars to look after them, however the ones ive been to look at around the 5k mark are no way in as good condition as mine and mine has more mileage!

So am now much less wanting to sell mine unless of course i get the asking price in cash in front of me. Im in no position to give the car away cheaper as im not in a rush to sell it.

Also i think ill miss the high reving 16v engine notes!

wongy mate. i think a group of us will come round a do a joint cliosport slap if u break ya car .. DONT DO IT!!!!

lol

ok ok i get the message now

ill sell it whole then.

i just wanna sell it soon as dont wanna lose more money on it

gonna sell and buy a £100 sh*tter to drive about in

wongy

oh yh hope i wont live to regret it like so many ex valver owners bnut hey i think im making a good choice in next motor, hardly a step down no matter which way u look at it

wongy