ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TOAD Ai606 help

Does anyone know how to setup the perimeter sensor on the Toad? At the moment mine is a bit too sensitive and the cats keep setting it off!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Did you not get a manual with yours? My car came with it fitted so if I have the manual will check it out.

Mini Cooper S JCW

im interesting on getting the prox sensor fitted. is it a nusence, or does it actually work??

Marc.

I have a manual but it doesnt say much about the permiter sensor. At the moment it is just a nuisance but set up properly I think it would be good.

Ive got that alarm fitted and are you talking about the sensor that beeps/talks when someone gets to close to the car as Ive got that fit to my white clio theres actually two perimeter settings one for inside the car and one for outside and it will take sometime to set the perimeter to the way you want it as you got to arm and disarm the alarm to check your settings.

If I find the manual Ill post It on here for ya.