ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Top Gear clio V6mk2 video clip

got it working now,dl that divx thingy,cheers mailto:m@thew">m@thew!!

Awesome bit of footage.glad ive got one now

Seany

GR7

Shiny red R32

I still have the Top Gear recording of it from the television - I hadnt the heart to record over it! I watched it again the other day when I was looking for a tape to record the Superbikes.

:cool:

ICE'dberg MK2 172

OK....my QT says there are parts missing.

How do I save this and play it elsewhere?? I have downloaded it.

Lee

BMW M2C

Thanks mailto:M@t">M@t. Its great to watch :D that but now I hate my 172 amongst other things. :(

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

1 min 4 seconds to download.. damn that slow ntl server its on.. should have been more like 10 seconds.

ps. cool vid.. cheers

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

KDF your just a show off ;)

I agree was downloading slower at 80kbps instead of 300kbps cos of the server.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

dunno, I would have liked to see the topgear review of the 172 mk1 or 2 too.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

on kazaa there is a review of the mk2 compared to an cupra R

its about 35mb if I remember correctly

Ive got 172 MK2 (Silver) vs Ibiza Cupra R (Red) with Vicky Bulter-Henderson if anyones interested. No space to host it though.

Rhys

320d M Sport

Ive got the Mk2 172 vs Red Cupra R like Rhys, Ive searched high and low for the VTS vs 172 clip, and the only person who has it is rm172, he was gonna send me it but never did! Ah well....

at the minute I just have not got the room to host all these clips at the same time but i am purchasing a new web address and unlimited space very soon. So all of the clips will be up at the same time. In the mean time maybe someonw can rehost that clip, many downloaded it.