ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre fitter in Central Scotland

A well built VW

Tom farmers new outlets replaced me some valves for free just give them a backhander on a quiet sunday afternoon

wheels and tyres by tom farmer? one of my mates has had a bad experience of the corstorphine branch, although i do stay closer to the bathgate one

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Go down to Broxburn Tyre and Exhausts on Station Road. Just a couple of huts but they do a good job. One of my mates bought 7 tyres from them in 1 year!

Quote: Originally posted by EvilJohn on 15 March 2004

Go down to Broxburn Tyre and Exhausts on Station Road. Just a couple of huts but they do a good job. One of my mates bought 7 tyres from them in 1 year!
just back from them, seem like good folk, i would recommend them

Octavia VRS

mate thats who i got to fix my puncture, could have told u bout them 2!! cheap as well, and they are quite quick and good

its pure sh*t how pwp mark ur alloys i take it u just need to be carfull all for of mines have marks on mines now 1 u can notice (f**king quickfit) but drives in citycentre is also a good place to go

Quote: Originally posted by mark_cliomk3 on 16 March 2004

its pure sh*t how pwp mark ur alloys i take it u just need to be carfull all for of mines have marks on mines now 1 u can notice (f**king quickfit) but drives in citycentre is also a good place to go
^^^excuse me??

lmao was in a rush its pure pish how people mark your alloys i take it you just need to be more carfull all four of mines have marks on them now and 1 you can notice (f**king quickfit) but drivers in citycentre is also a good place to go better???