ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver camber setting

clio 20v

bought some adjustable camber bolts for me car last week because its so low at the front its got quite a lot of negative camber and scrubs the inside edge of the tyres

im gonna spend a bit of time marking it up for diff settings 1degree 2deg 3 deg e.t.c, it handles really well at the min but it cant be good for straight line traction

wot u reckon best setting would be

ta

adi

rd, about 1.5 - 2......3 is even too much for the road.

If you want to find the optimum youll have to take split tyre temps

How do these fit ? Where do they fit ? Any drilling involved ? My camber is WAY out and i might invest in some of the k-tec adjustables if they are easy to fit.

clio 20v

they replace the bolts in the top hole where the strut bolts to the hub

there jus eccentric bolts u jus turn them to adjust camber

i got mine from demon tweeks but imagine there exactly same as the k-tec ones they didnt cost nowhere near 30 odd quid to make though i bet

adi

how do they work then? if they are small enough to fit through the hole how can they act any differently to a normal bolt?

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 03 April 2004

rd, about 1.5 - 2......3 is even too much for the road.

If you want to find the optimum youll have to take split tyre temps
Im sure most lowered cars must go out more than 3 degrees as u can tell by looking! Negitive camber does help cornering tho altho i guess it slightly effects grip in a straight line as the tyre isnt strictly flat to the ground.

If you care to measure and not look you would see that 3 deg is a shed load and is more than anybody really wants to run. Even lowered cars dont get that freakishly high.

When you see racing MK1/2 fiestas with their wheels jaunting out they still dont have 3 neg deg camber.