ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VW BEETLE 2.0l VS CLIO CUP 182

Clio 182 Cup
A girl at work came over laughed at my car in front of everyone in office saying it was 'KITTED' up boy racer car and her 2.0l Beetle would probably be faster.....I cant stop laughin...The VW does 10.7 to 60mph LOOOOOOOOOL!!! p.s my car is actually a standard 182 cup no mods lol

Leon Cupra R 225
Lol race the silly cow.

Why lower himself?

Just email the biarch the link off parkers to both cars and watch her sweet little face crumble!!!

p.s, remember to cc all those that she told in the 1st place ;)

Last edited:
  Clio 1.6 RXE
my missus has a beetle 2.0l
nice to drive, but handles like a wheelchair on ice, and certainly aren't fast!
my 1.6 clio gives it a run for it's money, never mind a 182!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I have respect for the lady knowing it was a different car to all the others in the car park.

Golf 7R
Any car that comes with a flower pot on the dash as standard, in my opinion is a lost cause. It handles like stephen hawkins on roller skates, and is hideous to look at and drive. I think id have in a race using a mercedes sprinter van!!

Last edited:
  clio...
a friend of mine whom is a girl, has a 1.9tdi one... Nippy, nice to drive... However, I found myself stamping on the foot rest as i thought it was the clutch... felt like a 4x4 to drive.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
A girl at work came over laughed at my car in front of everyone in office saying it was 'KITTED' up boy racer car and her 2.0l Beetle would probably be faster.....I cant stop laughin...The VW does 10.7 to 60mph LOOOOOOOOOL!!! p.s my car is actually a standard 182 cup no mods lol

I wouldn't have even bothered looking up the Beetle's 0-60 time. Offer to take her out in your car and see what she thinks then.

Or.

Get a TT and she'll marry you. Get a Boxster and she'll have your kids. ;)

D.

nasty cow trying to make you look silly, i hate people like that,
she must be really stupid cos she aint got a f-ing clue!
but you know what thay say if some one is horrible to you ... its cos
she fancys you really, lol.
i would race her just to shut her pie-hole right up.