ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WAITEY! i’ve stolen your wheels!

LY 200

Looks sweet mate, exactly what im thinking of doin........Looks a real clean example!!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Umm what can i say!

Thats looks f**king lovely! Never could picture it looking that good tbh!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 17 June 2005
Wheels look greatIs that at GDi?I take it thats Pauls garage next door with the 200sx outside?

Looks like Cambridge Automotive I think its called. They have the RR there.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 17 June 2005
lol, no, its our place

Doh. lol

Wheels looks spot on BTW.

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 17 June 2005

lol, no, its our place
i wasnt sure at first either, but the outdoor bog gave it away... you do know there are spiders in there too? (and not Spyders... :oops: ill get me coat...)

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Looked very nice, but you can see im distracetd by that awesome outseide water tap in the top pic!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

I was a bit worried why my car was on bricks this morning and why i thought i saw a tiny person scurrying off in into the distance with what looked like my wheels.

Look great on yours but i want them back lol

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 17 June 2005
is that "baldheadedicantalkforengland" mat wills in the back ground???looks wicked

LOL!

Quote: Originally posted by Saner on 17 June 2005

Looked very nice, but you can see im distracetd by that awesome outseide water tap in the top pic!
yours from your local building suppliers

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Starting "project refudge" next week - where I attempt to refurb my now spare shockingly bad condition phase 2s into the similar sl*gesque above...

....bet you all cant wait! :sick:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

this is what i was planning, posted the idea a while back, dam it will have to think up another idea again to be original......look awsome though