ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

washed n waxed pics

cheers ppl, havent waxed it in weeks so fort it really did need it:D

yeah wheels not to everyone taste but always fort they went really well with the car

yeah its similar to rage paint, that kinda flip colour

yeah exhaust is bigger than last one but not loud at all really, leaving it on cos dnt really know wot i want on there, do like it personally

320d

Very nice

Like the vent on the wing but its on the wrong side to be functional

Some phase 2 clusters would help IMO

Deffo phase 2 rears would set it off, dont ruin it with Lexus ones i beg u! lol
i have to say... i am LOVING the front end of that valver!!!!

yeah its just 4 show the vent, still runnin the original airbox with cold feed

well i was gonna get the rear clusters sprayed same colour as car, do have lexus ones but really not sure on them so mite spray them up instead n keep originals as they r

not personally keen on lexus lights to be honest

cheers, love the front too, best bit IMO, needs tidyin up tho

[Edited by feirce187 on 12 May 2005 at 5:15pm]

yeah the only prob with gettin bodyparts 4 the car is the cost of the paint lol, its stupidly expensive

phase 2 clusters sound a gd plan, how much can i expect to pick some up 4 do ya know?

cheers

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

That is one of the nicest mk1 clios along with a few others in the club.

Very good effort :)

cheers ppl, glad ya all like her, will see her in the flesh at FCS

can i ask, how do ya get the pics to show up? i can only host them on photobucket

320d

Instead of coping the photobucket links direct into the thread click on the add image icon (the tree) next to the smiley and paste them into that then click ok

clart-angel eyes from k-tec. had to have them soon as i saw them :)

cheers ppl 4 comments, it does need tidyin up n is goin in bodyshop monday to have roof re-sprayed,bonnet n bumper re-sprayed cos of grit lorry incident, n havin my interior sprayed up which gotta strip down sunday.paint is unfortunately not cheap so gotta try use as much as i can

after FCS gonna build install i guess n get my recliners in