ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What car next

Hopefully teh S3 is gone 2moro, now to my favourite part! picking a replacement. Criteria is as follows, must be a drivers car, need something that will get me working hard and still have plenty left when i run out. Insurance is also an issue, less then grp 15.

At the moment im down to a few;

2l clio, got one in mind, 3.5k, Grp 12 insurance, but itl be the 3rd 2l ive owned............
2l turbo corsa, 4k, grp? insurance, but can it corner? prob not
cup, grp 16 insurance and a lot dearer then above........
106 GTi, nice but interiors are CRAP, makes the corsa look good, nuff said
2l clio really appeals to me but ive been there so many times, any feedback welcome

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Why did you get rid of your previous two Willyfied valvers Clean? If the reasons are still the same now i would probably try a 172Cup....

1st one went cos i needed to buy a house

2nd one (Craigs yellow one) went cos i didnt have the patience to finish it and the house again......really regret that now!

3rd one went cos i couldnt afford to keep both the S3 and that, also regret selling that!

Cup does appeal but a little more then i want to spend TBH

Willy2

i know the insurance is high, but a 172MK1, george16v has one and it is rapid, with all the mod cons!