ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What drop would u say this is (mk1)

don't

thats deff more than 30

more 40-50 imo, prob more like 50 id have thought

loving those wheels in the first pic

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Bloody showoff!!! Im surprised theres not a pic of you drooling on the bonnet. Lower than 30mm thats for sure.

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 01 September 2005

Bloody showoff!!! Im surprised theres not a pic of you drooling on the bonnet. Lower than 30mm thats for sure.
Riiiight?! :confused:

Winston - cool mate! Supprised youd have 16s though!

Does anyone think id see much diff with -50mil springs?

Justy - sorry im confused?! This is lower than yours or yours was lower than this @ -35?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 01 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 01 September 2005

Riiiight?! :confused:

Winston - cool mate! Supprised youd have 16s though!

Does anyone think id see much diff with -50mil springs?

Justy - sorry im confused?! This is lower than yours or yours was lower than this @ -35?
LOL, jus kidding mate! Any opportunity for a pic! :)

AJRMOTORSPORT - Nah this is a genuine post mate. Not trying to show the car! lol

Winston - whats yours lowered by? Low aint it? Want to try and get mine as low as i can without coilovers. Youll have to send me a pic with the 16s on for inspiration!

50mil are the lowest springs you can buy for valvers aint they?

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

I wouldnt lower it any more personally, looks spot on. If it dont rub alrwady I reckon it would if you drop it any more.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 01 September 2005

AJRMOTORSPORT - Nah this is a genuine post mate. Not trying to show the car! lol

Winston - whats yours lowered by? Low aint it? Want to try and get mine as low as i can without coilovers. Youll have to send me a pic with the 16s on for inspiration!

50mil are the lowest springs you can buy for valvers aint they?
LOL, you get away with it either way, coz it f**king smart!

Chris - Theyre 195s on there.

Rich, its lowered on boge shock and springs. Looking at yours id say its about the same so probs 40mil. You not tempted to take yours any lower? I may try 50s and see what the handling/ride is like. Ill get a side on pic at lunch to compare it with yours.

Dean - how did i know youd say that! ;) Did u use coilovers on your old beast? If so, what?

320d

I think dean had custom compressed springs on the front to make them 60mm then basically on the stops at the back

Tempted to do mine 50mm front but i need a narrower bodied decat at it scrapes everywhere

Get as low as you can is not everything in my book. For looks maybe yes, but for handling, Im sure there is an ideal rideheight.

Titanium 182

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 02 September 2005

I think dean had custom compressed springs on the front to make them 60mm then basically on the stops at the back

Tempted to do mine 50mm front but i need a narrower bodied decat at it scrapes everywhere
i bought an apex 60mm spring and damper kit, only cost me about 200 new lol

cheap then i just had the front springs heated and compressed at a machine company!

god i love valvers there ace but just dont think i could have one again.