ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What todo with £150 for modding

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Have some spare cash by chance and wondered what to do on my car with it ?

Should I get it lowered or not ?????
Mesh out the front Grill ???

What other mods can I do for £150 ? I know not much but any ideas what I can do to make my baby look a little different ?

Yeah get it lowered

Unfortunately my insurers (Renault) hammered me when I got mine done though, charged me £105 quid until june 24th next year! gits....

Now theyre gonna get me for the exhaust as well...... I will defo be looking for a new insurer next year

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Actually does anyone know how much difference if any a strut brace will make to the 172, I suspect you would only feel it on the track though ?

BMW 320d Sport

Definitely get it dropped Ivan. 35mm will do nicely although I dont know if you can get -35mm springs off the shelf. Get some better shocks later.

Alternatively, for 150 notes you could get LED washer jets, a Motorsport sunstrip, Viper stripes, LED valve caps, and a stick-on bonnet vent.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Nick the last set of accessories sounds sweet.

LED washer jets here I come

And the Vipers strip are a must

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Those motorsport sunstrips have got to be worth at least another 10bhp!!!

Rick

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

Nice one ivan..... modding time
Definately lowered!!!
then go to bank and get a £5000 loan and go loony on mods!!! 19s, custom exhaust, engine mods, sound system, a few bits for bodywork to make it not loo too high on the 19s then finish with a flip paint.
should hopfully come within budget, if not go get more.

CB,

150 notes cos a long way towards a NOS kit, you could get most of the piping and the tank, then next month get the solenoids....

Oh and the tiny little NOS sticker on Ursulas Skirt will make her look ultra cool! (especially cos its not there just for show like on many cars )

Williams 2, STi N12

Ivan,

Why not pop into JJB Sports and get yourself some white trainers and tracksuit bottoms ..£70??

Then into H Samuels for a gold chain..£25

TKMax for some sh*tty ill-fitting jumper and huge logo on the front £50

You have £5 left for a big Mac meal or a baseball cap.

Looking like a t**t £150

Having a decent car in the first place..priceless!!

See ya Sunday. m8y