ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats my 16v worth

I want to know how much everyone thinks my 16v clios worth as i will be selling up around july time.

Renault Clio 1.8 16v

’91 J (Dec)

449 blue

Tax, Feb 2005

MOT, Aug 2004

Chassis Mileage 138,000

Eng/Gearbox Mileage 88,000

Standard except K+N Filter , decat and megnecoil leads.

Good Bits.

New disks/pads allround with new rear wheel bearings done last week.

Clutch, driveshfts, cambelt, aux belt, water pump and thermostat done 3,000 miles ago

(Also had a speedo cable)

Bad Bits.

Steering racks a bit noisey

2 x alloys could do with relaquering other two fine.

Interior is as you would expect from 138,000 miles, but driver seat starting to act up.

Exhurst nocks against rear engine mount due to mount bolt being in wrong way.

Rear near side wheel arch as gone. Other sides fine.

Ive been quoted £175 to get rear arch done but don’t know whether to bother. What do people think?

Paid £2300 for 18 months ago. How much is it worth now?

Seriously though. Dont start with 10p and a curly wurly etc.

I paid 2200 for mine. 68K. Leather. Full History.

I Think you should get about 2K ish for it.

But as you well know, things are only worth what someone will pay....

Yes this is the reason for me asking. I know theres a lot of crap valvers out there from when i looked for my second one. The car i bought was the best id seen condition wise, but had nearly 130,000 miles up. It was advertised for £2500. I think mine has to be one of the better ones out there although not as good as some, for eg mine has never had a full respray etc.

Ill probably sort the knocking (wouldnt take long) and the rear arch.