ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Spacers

Anyone got any suggestions what size wheel spacers would be best to use with a Prima Corsa F2 wide arch kit?? My 16v has 17"s and is lowered by 55mm at front, reset at back. I am currently running with 5mm spacers all round. Any help much appreciated...

Lionel Richie

Bit of a trial and error question this one, youre probably gonns have to guestimate it, or take one of your 5mm spacers off the back and put it on the front so then its spaced a total of 10mm, thisll give you a better idea of how much you need to space if you understand what i mean????

Spacers arent the best idea in the world, they put loads of stress on the wheel bearings

350z & 16v Maxi

Prima use 17" x 8" wheels with a ET10 offset, then they put a 25mm spacer on the back. If the wheels are just standard Renault offsets you need a 25mm spacer on the front and 50mm on the back to get it the same as these wheels.

god, bye bye wheel bearings! Thats a huge stress on the suspension components. What do they do for the Dimma kits?

350z & 16v Maxi

THey make spacers for the dimma kit too or dimma do a set wheels with minus offset.

As long as you get spacers made up that bolt onto the hub and keep the hub centric then youll not have too much problems.

BMW 320d Sport

Im running 5mm spacers on the front at the moment just to be able to run my massive brakes. But Ive noticed Ive got problems with it shaking the car once you get up to 90mph and above. Just had the balancing on the wheels done again, but without the spacers attached to the wheels when the balancing is done, I cant see how much good this will do.

Anyone got any advice on wheel spacers putting the wheels out of balance?

350z & 16v Maxi

Wheel spacers should not affect your balance if you have the exact same on each wheel of an axel.