ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will a 60mm drop be ok on my 1.2

Hi

i think i am getting some 60mm Pi springs , will this be ok with standard 15" alloys , what will the ride be like and will i still be able to take large speed bumps cuz there is some big ones by me , also will it be ok on standard shocks

thanks a lot

Gregg

RB 197 Cup

yes it will be fine. even with 5 people in the car u will still be able to go over those speed bumps

I imagine he will be going for 60mm PI springs as i think they are the only 60mm sprigns available for the clios....(I could be wrong) I love the ride they can give and it makes the car look amazing!

Volvo S60 T5

I done an MOT the other day on a clio that was lowered this much, ok for mot purposes, but I would recomend that you losen the front wishbone bolts once lowered and then retighten then at the new ride height of the car with the new springs on.

The one I tested the lower arm bushes where twisted rather badly but still intact, also get the tracking reset as the steering rack arms are at a totaly different angle.

Will look good once done mate;)

Heed my advise may save you some cash a bit later on.