ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WILLIAMS F1 STUFF IN HALFORDS

Lionel Richie

Just seen a range of Williams F1 stuff in halfords, just thought i should let all the Wiliams owners know, car mats are £35 look really good

Lionel Richie

Yeah it was Halfords Ripspeed in Shirley/Solihull if you cant get hold of any ill buy them for you and bring them to the Brands Hatch thingy

Abarth Grande Punto

i went down t halfords today 2 have a look at the mats

very nice and suprisingly tasteful!

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 12 November 2002

Yeah it was Halfords Ripspeed in Shirley/Solihull if you cant get hold of any ill buy them for you and bring them to the Brands Hatch thingy

Fred - Ill check my Halfords out at weekend - and if they dont have any could you pick me some up? Tha would be great - Ill let you know on the Private message thingy at weekend :D

Yer Ive seen the mats in Halfords - For £35 theyre a bargain. Actually Im a little gutted because I paid Autostyle £100 for my Williams mats a couple of years ago!

THE BOZ

as a hardcore halfords employee ill tell you these mats are pretty good quality. And suprisngly the willams f1 car cleaning stuff is really good. Up their with autoglym anyway.