ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Women!!!!!! Arrrgggghhhh

190 BHP Willy 2

Driving over to the g/fs mum and going down a country lane and ive picked up a branch in the wheel which made a horrible noise as I spat it out. Anyway get to her mums shes so eager to jump out and see if theres any damage she throws the door open straight into a wheelbarrow left by the builders. End result, no damage from branch, 3 dents and lots of missing paint from the door.

Car 0 Wheelbarrow 1

Best bit. Its my fault. Obviously home now but theres a frosty atmosphere. Down bodyshop tomorrow I suppose. Only just had a brand new Genuine door and painted 6 weeks ago.

Im not a happy boy right now.

Rant over.

My nan opened the door of my 3 day old 172 in a rusty wire fence, took the paint off to the metal! :cry:

190 BHP Willy 2

The gfs mum took one look at it and said "dont worry its a old car its to be expected" to be kin expected. until today there was not one mark on it, and she expects me to be ok about it. :mad:

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 03 January 2005

The gfs mum took one look at it and said "dont worry its a old car its to be expected" to be kin expected. until today there was not one mark on it, and she expects me to be ok about it. :mad:
Harsh mate!!!

My bloody mothers the same!!!

Always goin on about how old my car is asif it doesnt matter!!!

Women eh all the same mother or gf!!!

190 BHP Willy 2

Quote: Originally posted by Toypop on 03 January 2005

Finish with her.

No one screws with your car and gets away with it.
I would but id have a messy split then, what with buying a house together. Although prop a bit OTT.

clio sport 172

mate s dad opened his brand new 10 minute old trafic van door onhis house wall..dents and scratches :( mate just laffed!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by big hp on 03 January 2005

Driving over to the g/fs mum and going down a country lane and ive picked up a branch in the wheel which made a horrible noise as I spat it out. Anyway get to her mums shes so eager to jump out and see if theres any damage she throws the door open straight into a wheelbarrow left by the builders. End result, no damage from branch, 3 dents and lots of missing paint from the door.

Car 0 Wheelbarrow 1

Best bit. Its my fault. Obviously home now but theres a frosty atmosphere. Down bodyshop tomorrow I suppose. Only just had a brand new Genuine door and painted 6 weeks ago.

Im not a happy boy right now.

Rant over.

IT IS COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT for stopping your car near the wheelbarrow and not estimating where the open door would reach! Also for not telling your girlfriend to watch the barrow as she got out!! :cry: ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 03 January 2005

Oh man I would be PISSED :mad:

Let me guess...its only a car right?

That is the single worst thing you can say in my opinion. Happens all the time tho, and most of the time its a woman saying it!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Yeah its only a car but if you spill summat on a wwomans house carpet or put summat down without a mat they go mental!

Its like saying Footballs only a game!

Sometimes Women just dont get it!!!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Awful that but to be fair I have to agree with GR to be honest.

If that had happened to me Id be right pi***d off but I always make sure when I have a female passenger in the car that I park up giving her enough room. If its windy, Ill jump out on my side and walk around and hold the door.

Funny though, because when I have my mates in the car, I dont have to worry at all. I know they will exercise caution. All women (excluding women car enthusiasts) dont care about prides of joy.

190 BHP Willy 2

GR

I parked as far away as i could. The door only just literally reached the wheelbarrow. It was the speed it had built up on the way though. Your right though I should of warned her about the wheel barrow. I mean who cant see a great big wheel barrow with cement all over it next to a pile of sand ;).

To be fair she usually is really careful and it is out of character. It doesnt make it any easier to swallow though. If id of done that to her v6 4motion id be under the patio by now.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

She drives a v6 4motion? She has no excuse then! To drive a car like that she is an enthusiast. I thought shed be a G reg Fiesta Popular driver.

190 BHP Willy 2

Yep she does. Her last car was a G60 Corrado. She loves her cars. So like you say, no excuse.

Did she apologise though, thats the important bit, we all do things then afterwards think sh1t i should have been a bit more careful.

My mate opened my door into a post once, incide i was screwing but what can you do the damage is already done by then.

190 BHP Willy 2

She apologised, only after she stormed off pissed off with herself.

Shes even offered to pay. I wont let her.

Its just the damage and the hassle. Only cleaned it yesterday as well so its gleaming........with dents.

Mondeo STTDCI

they dont know how to just shut the door either. its either a slam or it doesnt close properly.

why cant they just close it? its so easy, openhanded pushng motion.

RB182cup&golf gti

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 03 January 2005

they dont know how to just shut the door either. its either a slam or it doesnt close properly.

why cant they just close it? its so easy, openhanded pushng motion.
beat me to it there - *SLAM*

mine put her feet on the dash board once, and i mean once only!!!!! :eek:, she does tend to cross her legs which then rubs her shoes on the glovebox and door trim, that fuks me off

dont even get me started!

the missus has a list of things to do in the car which, ultimately, pisses me off to no end.

If parked in a car park, say outside ASDA, she just HAS to open to door fast and let it go, resulting in the door whacking the vehicle parked next to mine. Iv actually been so pissed about this and ashamed that ive had to move the car to another spot on more than one occasion after this has happened (with her standing outside - of course). Thankfully theres been to scrapes on the car (yet).

Another one is the door slamming. You pull up, all is well, engine off, keys out get ready to get out when WHAM. You can hardly hear out your left ear. Whats worse is I can always see a sly smirk on her face after she does it. Warned her about this god-knows how many times, still happens though.

:mad:

Shhh

Nail her in the a$$....with the wheelbarrow handle..:)

Nowt can be said matey, take a deep breath and swallow it..im sure you can work it out to be in your advantage over something. End of the day, its only a door, and thank god its not a quarter panel or something..

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by chris_1.2 on 04 January 2005

door slamming. You pull up, all is well, engine off, keys out get ready to get out when WHAM.
God that annoys me!

That is up there with reading a paper in the wind and listening to fuzzy radio.

Shhh

Or, you have a new car..ie a 04 plate, and your mates slam the door & boot like its a A reg old fiesta or something

That really grips my sh*t..

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by chris_1.2 on 04 January 2005

If parked in a car park, say outside ASDA, she just HAS to open to door fast and let it go, resulting in the door whacking the vehicle parked next to mine.
Where do you live?

I will happily drive all the way there, just so that i can punch your girlfriend in the face! :mad:

Allan-

ClioSport Club Member

I gave my manager a lift once and he decided to open my door well fast and smash it into petrol pump ! :( was so hard that i saw the whole pump shake. He didnt even say sorry or anything so i have just stopped giving him lifts now.