ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenon Headlights availability ??

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Struggling to find a good used one with a grey insert, are these available new from anywhere? I did read Autodoc do them but they are for the European market so the beam or something ain't right.

Anyone know anywhere??

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
Struggling to find a good used one with a grey insert, are these available new from anywhere? I did read Autodoc do them but they are for the European market so the beam or something ain't right.

Anyone know anywhere??
Don’t worry about the beam aim there is a little switch inside that changes it to rhd

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Swap a good lense onto your current one if the insides are ok
I've tried this many moons ago on the other side and I melted the lens trying to take the lens off!! So I'd rather not try and melt another!

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Don’t worry about the beam aim there is a little switch inside that changes it to rhd
I thought I read somewhere that was the case but I also seen people question it so wasn't 100%

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
I've got a pair in decent nick, they don't post well though, unless you're coming Newark way at some point?
Unfortunately I'm a bit too far from Newark as I'm in Manchester, I have had one posted to us before without issues, I do know they can be a bit fragile though! Getting a bit desperate so I'd take my chance if you fancy posting one out Pal.

PM us if that's OK with you but no worries if you don't want to.

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
I thought I read somewhere that was the case but I also seen people question it so wasn't 100%
I swopped my pair on the RB while in Spain and she passed that part of the ITV.
Had to switch back now she is home. It does work as I checked beam aim before and after on a wall.

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
Move the small lever in the pictures.

IMG_1698.png
IMG_1699.png

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

Anyone know anywhere??
Have you tried Renault? I had one replaced 2 years ago through my insurance after some minor front end damage. It came from Renault in France along with some other genuine parts.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
I've tried this many moons ago on the other side and I melted the lens trying to take the lens off!! So I'd rather not try and melt another!
You can carefully cut through the glue without heat. Its painful to do though takes ages :LOL: