ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£200

1996 Clio Oasis 1.2
hey guys,

im asking all of you for your own personal opinions now. i have £200 spends for sounds (not including the h/u). and i would like to know what you would recommend i purchase to get the best tunes in my automobile.

thanks in advance
Sam

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
^idd fusion kit all the way and its soundsss goooood.

Are you wanting to upgrade your normal door speakers etc?

6x9s are the naffest speakers about
tell us what your after.
i.e. do you want new fronts/rears?sub/amp?
personally good front set of speakers (amped if you want) then a decent sub and amp in the boot

1996 Clio Oasis 1.2
see i dont really know what i want as im new to the whole b****cks. i definatly need sub and amp as the car came with a shitty sub in it and its really depressing. its all standard kit so ill upgrade whatever to get me the best bang for ma ££££.

cheers for the advice so far :cool:

A3 1.8T
Best thing to do is comps and then amp then. Then get a mono amp for a sub. Check the for sale sections for amps

Clio DCi 65
Ive got the Fusion comps in the front from halfords that are £40 running with a vibe 10" in the boot,

Cost me 100£ all together!

Sounds awesom as far as im concerned!

A3 1.8T
You done NEED to but you will see a massive improvement in the sound quality if you do

Last edited:
  A3 1.8T
Not the best fli, but you could get a Amp suitable for the comps you posted in the for sale section - is a great amp

"Navy" N17 TWO
You can get Alpine or Pioneer for decent prices - definetly worth a few extra quid than

Fli
Kenwood
JVC
Sony
Fusion
Panasonic

Mustang, S13, AX GT
The bass would be ok, however the components will sound 10x better amped. the fli is a good budget powered sub, so if you get the above JLaudio amp and them components you'll be happy for a while. If you were going to spend more than £100 on a sub then defo look at different, better quality subs eg the alpine. A few people on here build competition installs (like tigger) so they would be very helpfull. I've built a couple of budget installs and then slowly improved bits and pieces.

1996 Clio Oasis 1.2
ok so them components and the amp will be ryt, thatl be like £110

but i really need a sub, tinny music sucks ass :dapprove: what sub kit is best for about £130?? i want it reallllly loud hehe without sacrificing too much quality but im not looking for crystal clear when reallllly loud .

A3 1.8T