ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£2500 worth of Subs and Amp....PICS

Clio 1.2 billabong
go 4 vibe they make good active subs and they come enclosed and look pretty tidy also. try caraudiosecurity.com usually pretty fair priced

Clio 1.8 8v RSi
go 4 vibe they make good active subs and they come enclosed and look pretty tidy also. try caraudiosecurity.com usually pretty fair priced

Yes i did have a Vibe 12" active, but it was only running at 300W RMS or even 250? Vibe do make good stuff i agree, but i disagree on the price, i think they are expensive! I bought mine on ebay, saved loads, think brand new it was £300! I must of only payed £90 from bidding and it was near enough brand new :) Cheers

Clio 1.8 8v RSi
I dont understand people who want that kind of power in their car..A loud system does not mean a good sounding system....it is going to be way to loud for anyone to listen to on full blast, so why not buy something with less power?... Surely you want something that is nice to listen to anyway? If it's so loud to the point its painful to listen to, why bother?

The 2,500 W RMS i had beofre sound mint so i dont see how you can say that! Though i am looking into Vibe active stuff at the moment! Wont touch anywhere near 2,500 RMS but see what i can find.