ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£5000 How hard can it be!?

maybe clio
Alrite guys/girls

Dont know if this is the right section but i saw insurance on the heading so thought it might be.

Getting my 172 cup on monday evening........... yay :)

Im borrowing the money of a well know loan company to get it BUT..........

they said that to recive the money i have to get a form off them, then ask the person who im buying the car off to sign it and then they will give me the money! they are shut Saturday and Sunday..... im getting the car on Monday!

Anyone had this before and managed to speed the process up over the weekend?

T.I.A

(P.S I know its my own f**kin falt for leaving it so late)

Mk2 172
Alrite guys/girls

Dont know if this is the right section but i saw insurance on the heading so thought it might be.

Getting my 172 cup on monday evening........... yay :)

Im borrowing the money of a well know loan company to get it BUT..........

they said that to recive the money i have to get a form off them, then ask the person who im buying the car off to sign it and then they will give me the money! they are shut Saturday and Sunday..... im getting the car on Monday!

Anyone had this before and managed to speed the process up over the weekend?

T.I.A

(P.S I know its my own f**kin falt for leaving it so late)

Er no never had that. sounds very weird to me!!!

maybe clio
Thats what i thought, if i was selling my car and someone asked me to sign for there loan id feel abit unsure!

Dono if im allowed to name names on who the company is, but their logos a big blue talkin phone.

Anyone got it? lol

maybe clio
Or i think the fella im buying it off has just gave the car to my mate.

Looks like il be buying it off him instead......

Cheers mate