ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£601 what do you think?

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Just been quoted this on Moneysupermarket through ESURE. This is for f/comp on '53' plate 172 Cup. I'm 29, had licence for 9 years and have 7 years no claims [minor 3rd party bump 2 years ago, not at fault]. No convictions, medium risk postcode. What sort of figures are you guys and gals paying?;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
sounds alots, only pay £100 more at 22. with 1NCB

well its better than me but im 17 driving a 1.6 paying £1500 so i cnat really compare mine! oh and ive got a sp30

Last edited:
  '02 Monaco Blue 172
27 years old, '02 172, been driving as named driver 9 years so no ncb £650 - with elephant which i was pretty chuffed with as had no ncb!

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Was hoping to get it under £500 tbh. Looking at some prices, should be able to. Direct-line were no good for me, will have to try A-plan, Privledge and Elephant. Anyone recommend anymore?
Cheers, Kev.......:)

VRS
need to shop around for mine as its dues at the end of the month :(

been quoted 550 fully comp 300 excess and protected ncb

on 182 with trophy turinis, btb exhaust, maxogen airfilter, cobra misanos, remap and coilovers all declared

im 26 6 years ncb no claims

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Who's that quote with makkavelli? Will have to try Greenlight if I decide to go for the ff instead of Cup, have heard a lot of good things about them. Decisions, decisions......:S

Clio 182.
Im not actually sure how much mine will be till renewal time, so cant really help you with that, but when i got a quotes from confused.com, the prices were WILDY wrong.

I took a policy out with Admiral at around £600 (21, 1y NCB) and the quote i got for the same policy (with Admiral) from confused.com was over £1200, so you have to be careful.