ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£8 instead of £20 for a professional car valet service - Bradford Area

If you like this;

IMG_7007.gif

use the voucher.

Fiesta ST3
to be fair, the company might be good and use proper products, anyway deals there if you want it.

dont necessary need to use it on the clio ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
fook that, i watch the valeters at work when im on fag break, some of the shiz they do is so stupid. Watched one tosser the other day, attempting to mop a red corsa with his trusty g3 and rotary, highest speed setting, mountains of product, proper mess and in the baking sun. Once he was done (took him about 15mins for the whole car) he puts it threw the car wash, couldnt believe it.

Audi TT 225
fook that, i watch the valeters at work when im on fag break, some of the shiz they do is so stupid. Watched one tosser the other day, attempting to mop a red corsa with his trusty g3 and rotary, highest speed setting, mountains of product, proper mess and in the baking sun. Once he was done (took him about 15mins for the whole car) he puts it threw the car wash, couldnt believe it.

:lolup: Brilliant. I've been known to move my car 10 times to keep out of the sun, lol.