ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

°C flashing under clock

Vantage
when my car is showing up as around -3° the °C symbol flashes under the clock on the dash...

what does this mean?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have to drive with the window open at all times so I always have my hat or coat on. (Both if its fcuking cold)

Fabia vrs tdi
i had a 92 cavalier sri long time ago, the electric windows were fucked and the radiator was fucked so had to have the heating on full constantly and with the windows up was a nightmare

Vantage
Car looked good in Staple hill Rio! ;)
thanks mate but never as good as yours!!! :cool: since when was you a audi owner?... one of my favourite cars...love it!!
icon-thumbs-up3.gif

where a coat in ur car, dont ur heaters work ?

do u smoke drugs ?

nope but from the sound of it you do... where a coat...?

... i dont turn my heaters up to the max like most people.. gets way too hot that way... hmm, not good

Fabia vrs tdi
lol, always wear shorts and t shirt on long trips, i never have heating on about 20* unless the b**ch is over heating

I actually wondered this today, But used my brain and realised its to warn me i live in f**king england and its always cold outside ;)

Also wearing a coat in the car FTW, Takes ages for the car to heat up.