ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-100speedo vid 200bhp+ 182

Audi TT 3.2 V6
shifts that does mate

im thinking when im back on the road ill post a 1.2's 0-100 time

only problem is i dont know where will host a video that long lol

K20 EG Hatch
russ9898 said:
shifts that does mate

im thinking when im back on the road ill post a 1.2's 0-100 time

only problem is i dont know where will host a video that long lol

lol

very quick!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds very nice Mark...

I make it 15 seconds from when the speedo started moving...which was about 1 second after the car had started moving...so closer to 16 overall? ;)

You've definitely got the legs on mine when we get to 80+ mph - I did change early, but once in 4th yours seems to pull more convincingly.

MarkCup said:
Sounds very nice Mark...

I make it 15 seconds from when the speedo started moving...which was about 1 second after the car had started moving...so closer to 16 overall? ;)

You've definitely got the legs on mine when we get to 80+ mph - I did change early, but once in 4th yours seems to pull more convincingly.

Your weight will give you the advantage off the line but as the speeds get higher my extra power should make the difference.

P.S. I cant get any more then 14 if you start when the speedo moves. Its a 0-100 video not a 0-108 ;)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Whoa a bucket seat saves nearly 20kg??? Thats some healthy weight loss if you remove the rear seats and put in buckets...

M2 Competition
Dubai182 said:
Whoa a bucket seat saves nearly 20kg??? Thats some healthy weight loss if you remove the rear seats and put in buckets...

my buckets weigh approx 9kgs each. The standard seats dont weigh three times as much?!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
seems alright... but it's seems to be nowhere near as fast as lucky's car. Not been impressed by any of the big power 182s on stnd inlet tbh

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
lucky's the TB'd one?

mark... youre looks mint fast compared to mine, you get to 100 2x faster than me to 60... haha

Notorious said:
seems alright... but it's seems to be nowhere near as fast as lucky's car. Not been impressed by any of the big power 182s on stnd inlet tbh

Luckys got 20bhp more and cost an extra 3k. I wouldnt expect mine to be as quick.

TB's next for me I just need 3k.:eek: