ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60 and 1/4 times on this site(fcs)

A4 Avant
Oh dear I was one of the slowest 182's there! Oh well it was my first go!

Also had loadsa camera gear (including tripod), disclok, full tank of fuel, I hadn't been to the toilet........etc etc etc.

They're my excuses anyway!! LOL:eek:

P.s. Why isn't the VW scirocco included in the results?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
seems to be a few that are not on there, my brothers time isnt on there either??

Elise/VX220/R26
that timing gear had to be total gash, according to that I had the 29th best time, I'm sure there a lot more people running far better times than me

Williams20V-306BHP
SimonV6 said:
Was Matt Blacks 425bhp RWD clio there?

Simon

LOL Wells its 400 bhp and FWD.. but close..lol

i would have thought he would be doing 12's if it was going well.. them times don't make sense... ?

FlansS14 said:
LOL Wells its 400 bhp and FWD.. but close..lol

i would have thought he would be doing 12's if it was going well.. them times don't make sense... ?

sorry meant FWD doh..... ;) :)

where is he on the list then?

Simon

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
mmm tbh was crapy :p came 28th wit standard cup..

but eh 10 people all got the same speed wtf?

Chocolate Bar™
lmao edde was the slowest to 60! at least he had the balls to have a bash unlike some :eek:

Middo said:
lmao edde was the slowest to 60! at least he had the balls to have a bash unlike some :eek:
But not to the 1/4 mile point bvy quite a fair bit which is interesting. It was my first and only time I did it though later on with a passenger etc i recon I coul dget a second off my 60 time easily without a apssenger. I've drag raced 1.4 16V Clios before now without loosing much.

Chocolate Bar™
edde said:
But not to the 1/4 mile point bvy quite a fair bit which is interesting. It was my first and only time I did it though later on with a passenger etc i recon I coul dget a second off my 60 time easily without a apssenger. I've drag raced 1.4 16V Clios before now without loosing much.

how will you fair against a 1.2 matey thats the question ;) i'll have a bash with you the next one you go, as well as having a romp around the track!

Black 172 MK2
matt black ran a 12.4 when i saw him agains a pulsar

hmmm well i think it was a 12.4 but seeing a picture a second ago it may of be 13.4 but that could be a differnt run :S

Last edited:
Middo said:
how will you fair against a 1.2 matey thats the question ;) i'll have a bash with you the next one you go, as well as having a romp around the track!
A 1.4 16V with an exhaust didn't gain more ant about 1.5 car lenghs so a 1.2 should be be much to worry about.

Regards track days come to Oulton on the 9th for a play.

Or ask people who attended the last airfield day.

Will be fu anway as mu shocks are worn (I'm lining the excuses up already)