ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0% Interest Free @ Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
  An orange one
I find it a bit daft, CD / DVD is still a hugely supported format, I still like to burn the odd CD or when I buy a new device such as a camera etc, the software comes on CD...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that is a massive downer on the New iMac..... It's pushing me away from possibly buying an iMac.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I find it a bit daft, CD / DVD is still a hugely supported format, I still like to burn the odd CD or when I buy a new device such as a camera etc, the software comes on CD...

I complete agree, MBP I could understand (portability, weight, blar, blar) but the iMac doesn't need to be portable, light etc.

Previous model was their best yet!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

I agree also. Until we all have super fast broadband in the UK, digital media discs will still be the most popular way to buy music/films.

Removing the discs drive also technically should mean they can't call it an "all in one" computer. It's not really "all in" anymore is it?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I agree also. Until we all have super fast broadband in the UK, digital media discs will still be the most popular way to buy music/films.

Removing the discs drive also technically should mean they can't call it an "all in one" computer. It's not really "all in" anymore is it?

Crazy decision if you ask me.

How much do they charge for an external drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.