ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0% Interest Free @ Apple Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
  fiesta 1.25
My MacBook Pro arrived yesterday :) ordered it on the 18th/19th so not too bad to get the finance sorted.

Lion is sooooo good!

Do I have to physically sign the agreement and send it off, as I'm sure I saw an e-signature thing, but can't for the life of me see it now.

Corsa Van. Meh.
When buying additional memory from Crucial is it easy to install? Who would do it if not?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
iPad3 for the misses it is then - i'll rob her iPad2!

(If it happens)

An orange one
I've just paid off my iPad 2 a month early!

This was a brilliant deal last year, £55.90 x 10 for a 64gb :)

I don't "need" anything this year though.... Hmmmm!

An orange one
When you say start at.. Do you mean in terms of memory and screen size etc?

Whats best to go for? Can you pay a bigger deposit and reduce payments? Not sure I fancy £99 a month all next year etc

An orange one
Surely at those prices would a 27" mac not be better value / performance for money? I'm a noob when it comes to the mac side of apple, but rolling with an iPad 2 and iPhone 5, my crappy old toshiba laptop is letting the side down a bit haha

Id want the retina 15" so £1800 :(

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
maybe an imac would be better, but you wouldnt have the portability of the MBP.

Saying that ill be getting the new ipad next year (unless one comes out at the new press release) and when my MBPoverty breaks ill be hitting the 27" league!

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Surely at those prices would a 27" mac not be better value / performance for money? I'm a noob when it comes to the mac side of apple, but rolling with an iPad 2 and iPhone 5, my crappy old toshiba laptop is letting the side down a bit haha

Id want the retina 15" so £1800 :(

Lol my exact reason for wanting rid of my toshiba for a MBA.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
'If' his happens again can you use student discount along with it?

Might have to get the girlfriend to place an order for me :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I am wanting to purchase a mac book pro in the near future so the sooner apple do the 0% offer, the better.

It started on Blue Monday this year didn't it? (18th Jan)

I never took advantage but it's a great way to get hold of Apple goodies.

I thought that, but this thread was started in December.

I kind of hope they don't do it again this year as I've got a feeling I'll end up getting a new iMac or MacBook Pro. Solely to play Football Manager quicker. Yes. I just said that.

Saying that, I wonder if the current gen iMacs will be getting a price drop..

FMSMLL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.