ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2/1.4 dash wiring loom same as 172 cup?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
So in need of a dash loom and wondered if a cup loom is He same as a povertyspec clio?

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Cheers bud but I can get a 1.2 for free, just wondered if it would fit the uch and the car run?

it will fit the uch, weather it will work or not i dunno, 1.2 has epas, also runs the speedo through the abs so there is potential problems.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I'm very confident it would work. My 172 cup had the EPAS loom already in the dash loom leading me to think it was from a 1.2 or dci. Clios have a lot of pre-wiring in the dash looms so you'll be fine. It's mainly the optional extra equipment like climate control etc which won't be in the loom

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
I'm very confident it would work. My 172 cup had the EPAS loom already in the dash loom leading me to think it was from a 1.2 or dci. Clios have a lot of pre-wiring in the dash looms so you'll be fine. It's mainly the optional extra equipment like climate control etc which won't be in the loom

Well I shall take a punt on it and fit it and see what happens.