ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v extreme, ideas welcome

53 Clio 1.2 16v
Hi guys. Finally decided to tart my clio up a bit. Might need a bit of help with ideas tho.

so far ive fitted-

rs grill
clio at kays 4 modded.jpg

and new set of dezent 10 spoke alloys with renault centre caps
clio at kays 3.jpg

some ideas-

Colour code most black plastic on exterior
CUP or Dynamique spoiler
Drums and Calipers painted (hammerite)

any other ideas welcome and appreciated :p

Last edited:
  Suzuki Jimny
Wheels aren't too bad!

Do the drums/calipers black and maybe a bit of lowering and it'll be spot on!

53 Clio 1.2 16v
Brakes and drums shouldnt look bad im jst gonna paint them satin black to hide the rust, lol.

Also ive been thinking about coilovers. not too sure about thm yet tho

53 Clio 1.2 16v
ye i was thinking of getting the wheels done in anthracite gray, think it would look pretty awesome :D

53 Clio 1.2 16v
im going to try and get a cup spoiler for it, jst think itll look a bit more sporty thn the dynamique 1 ;)

53 Clio 1.2 16v
Not been on in a while down to work, gf etc.. ive finally got a day off to revive this ancient thread. Since my last post ive made a few changes

sport spoiler, its silver but ive kinda got used to it, give me your thoughts if i should colour code it or not because im not too sure. the gf hates it.
clio87611.jpg

colour coded wing mirrors and painted bullets, ive still to colour code front bumper and door trims. im gonna get round to it soon.

clio 7676111.jpg

theres a few other things ive still to get pics of,

drums painted satin black. might do callipers eventually
french flag in grille
rs sill plates
colour coded boot button in centre of renault badge (never seen it done before so i thot id give it a go to see how it looked)
interior trims painted gloss black. not got round to doing dash yet.

ill get some pics today if it stops raining

ive got a 172 bumper on its way, should arrive some time next week. ill have to get resprayed tho down to my car not being a sport colour.

any ideas and comments appreciated. ive sorta ran outa ideas.

53 Clio 1.2 16v
it stopped raining for 5 mins so i got some pics

rs sill plates and interior so far. (gotta love the seats)

inside11.jpginside211.jpggear11.jpg

colour coded boot button

bootbutton11.jpg

renault flag on grille and skoda splitter

flag11.jpgskodasplitter11.jpg

painted and detailed engine cover

eng cover11.jpg

i think thts everything atm. im gonna try nd get the exterior door trims colour coded later on this week.