ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Dynamique

Low 'n' Slow
Been meaning to do a project thread for a while so here it goes

Car started life as a standard 1.2 dynamique when i bought it around 3 years ago. just like this one

cliodynamique1.gif

First mod was some 172 wheels

IMAG0013.jpg

next up I dropped it 35mm, new aerial as well as colour coding the door handles and spoiler

IMAG0031.jpg

I also fitted a sport grill

IMAG0035.jpg

Added a front splitter which i never quite decided if i liked or not. A fox soon sorted that out though.

SNC00017.jpg

I also added some 25mm spacers but i don't have any pics to hand

was bored of the way it looked so bought some new alloys and fitted a shark fin aerial

SNC000371.jpg

Next up i fitted a rear splitter and colour coded the rest of the car

SNC00082.jpg

SNC00085.jpg

eventually got sick of the alloys and ride height so ended up slamming it and stcking some ultralegeras on :D

SNC00243.jpg

This is how she now looks today

SNC00141.jpg

P1010531.jpg

P1010530.jpg

I think thats all the external mods i've done haha inside i've fitted the metal door handles, changed the head unit and speakers, false floor in the boot with sub in the spare wheel well and i think thats it for now.

Next plans are to sort a new interior out, not sure what i want to do with it yet though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Really like this, looked good on the 172 wheels when it was lowered, and then looks even better on ultra's! Not sure what was going on in the middle stage though! lol! Colour coding is spot on, thought of painting the rear spitter thing?

Low 'n' Slow
Really like this, looked good on the 172 wheels when it was lowered, and then looks even better on ultra's! Not sure what was going on in the middle stage though! lol! Colour coding is spot on, thought of painting the rear spitter thing?

i've still got the 172 wheels which I might stick on for the winter. I was bored of the 172 wheels and fancied a set of 17's so thats what happened in the middle stage, they didn't look to bad in real life but my original plan was to pain them black (I was trying something different with the front splitter and like i say i'm not sure if i liked it or not) Saw the ultraleggeras for sale on here though and plans changed (Awesome wheels :D)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Do you still have the spacers fitted, and did you have any problems with wheel alignment or camber when you fitted the coilovers, i have the same ones coilovers, the vmaxx ones.

weecraig1508

Low 'n' Slow
Not had any problems with the coilovers but after fitting them myself I got the camber, wheel alignment etc done professionally

Had to take the spacers off as they were killing the rear tyres.

Low 'n' Slow
cheers mate

should hopefully be going slightly lower at the back soon and maybe a sport interior

Low 'n' Slow
Quick update:

I've dropped the back a little more and raised the front up slightly to try and get rid of the nose down stance. Will try and get some pics up soon.

I've also added a couple of stickers (sorry for the crap quality pics, was cold outside)

Boot Sticker
2009-12-02-144953_3440_-620_-60-1.jpg

Front Splitter Sticker
2009-12-02-145024_970_-10_600.jpg

Low 'n' Slow
not much of an update but she's hit the 80k mark and she decided she wanted a new coil pack haha

2010-01-25-223922.jpg

i've also lost the front splitter sticker helping the council out snow plowing during the bad weather.

Low 'n' Slow
will have to get some pics of the sub, still need to finish it off with a cut out, lights and carpet it. Just need some good weather.

The sticker is a modified down n out sticker bought off ebay

downandoutsticker.jpg

E30 318iS x2
It wasn't looking good with those second wheels then BOOM blew it out the water!

Looks brill!

Clio extreme
Love that car man fukin ace those rims would look better white, (maybe) could u please supply the part number for that rear splitter thanx man keep up the great work!!

Low 'n' Slow
Rear splitter looks loads better in the flesh. Finishes the rear of the car off perfectly

Part number is 7711218501 expect to pay around £160 from Renault though.