ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 Extreme Project

Clio 1.2 Extreme
My first thread on the website so thought id start with open suggestions on what you lot think of my car and what i can progress with it.

I have a 2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme [with billabong edition interior]

It has:
fully coded body
aero wiper blades
personalised plates with 3/4 front plate
smaller aerial
15" standard alloys
white LED side lights
clear indicators

I've also ordered a pair of clear indicators for the headlights. Was thinking of a RS grill probably next.

Anyone have any more suggestions on what I could do beside the obvious of sorting out the bonnet please? and i'm not too keen on getting it lowered as I know thats a popular answer in these forums.

[[My car has a black bonnet and cracked bumper due to unfortunately putting it into a bush :( But the new bumper is in the garage ready to be sprayed and just saving up the cash to get the bonnet sprayed its original colour]]

sxisyf.jpg

24vjo9e.jpg

zmim3l.jpg

2l8u53p.jpg

33vzwb8.gif

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
colour coding looks good although the number plates look horrific, personal opinion of course.