ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 (first car)

2001 Clio 1.2
This is my first car :) and just experimenting with it, not spending too much as its only a 1.2 and insurance is gay and i can hardly afford it when its standard.

This is the car how i bought it:
25112010.jpg

I was not keen on the wheels so i bought some standard ones cos they are cheap and i am tight :)

Not done much so far.
Bullets and badge:
C360_2011-02-0716-37-46.jpg

C360_2011-02-0716-37-25-1.jpg

Interior strips:
C360_2011-02-0716-27-38.jpg

How the car is now with my cool morrisons mirrors :cool:;)

C360_2011-02-0716-37-10.jpg

Future plans:
Gear stick insert white
Rear diamond white and button blue
Clio badge white
Mirrors
Wheels
Colour code (bump strips, door handles, spoiler etc...)
And maybe some other bits...
Comments or ideas welcome (I am on an apprentice wage so nothing too drastic please :))
Cheers,
Joe.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
firstly it needs a good clean(see detailing section)

would agree with what you want to do really, put some aero blades on an rs grill is all i can think of that you could do.

what are you going to do to the mirrors?

when you have done the cheaper mods maybe get some coilovers and white speedline 2020's on it i reckon.

What are the controls on the panel to the right of steering wheel for.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
firstly it needs a good clean(see detailing section)

would agree with what you want to do really, put some aero blades on an rs grill is all i can think of that you could do.

when you have done the cheaper mods maybe get some coilovers and white speedline 2020's on it i reckon.

b00st switch, or missiles, or it could be for neons y0

2001 Clio 1.2

painting the mirrors white and the blue one is for the sub cos the HU has no remote output and dunno about the missile style green one :S was there when i bought it

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Looks good mate. Does need a good cleaning though! I think your door mouldings definately need to be colour coded now you've done the bullets.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Has potential. As you say though I wouldn't go spending a fortune on it as it's your first car. You will be craving something a bit newer or quicker soon enough.

2001 Clio 1.2
Has potential. As you say though I wouldn't go spending a fortune on it as it's your first car. You will be craving something a bit newer or quicker soon enough.

I will as soon as i can afford it, i plan on winning the lottery :) lol

Or getting a better job

M135i
Ive got a non sport colour coded rear bumper if your interested mate ? Instead of gettin it sprayed ?

(obviously its nautical blue like yours)

OR

If you decide to go extreme, i maybe selling my full sport body kit which is in nautical blue so again would save you having to get parts resprayed.

Other than that, blue and white looks good ! white wheels look really nice with the blue

e92 330i
Just do the handles n spoiler the same colour as the car mate, White handles n spoiler would look out of place and abut chav. Less is more.

Wheels looks great though!