ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 is getting there.

Renault Clio 1.2
Right I have/had a thread about my 1.2s progress but it reached the image attachment limit. So I took it upon myself to create an image shack profile purely to upload picture for you guys. Please share and like all you want.
cheers :rasp:

https://imageshack.com/a/rgwz/1

1.2 Campus Sport
Good idea with the Image hosting site. This is the first time I have seen your car so I'm not too sure what to expect with this thread.
What do you plan to change on it?
Thanks,
Ross

BG182 FF
you making it a 172 rep? Like the refurbed alloys and painted bullets! any interior mods coming up?

Renault Clio 1.2
Good idea with the Image hosting site. This is the first time I have seen your car so I'm not too sure what to expect with this thread.
What do you plan to change on it?
Thanks,
Ross

Im putting the 172 body kit on it with those refurbed 17s. Tbh all I'm doing is cheap small mods just to make it look good. We'll in my opinion good. The body kit is being sprayed and the whole body is being painted with a fresh coat of colour and lacquer whilst I'm on holiday to revive the whole car. Today I painted the callipers. Everything is going fourth. Cheers for looking

Renault Clio 1.2
you making it a 172 rep? Like the refurbed alloys and painted bullets! any interior mods coming up?

Well its a 172 rep / whatever I like lol. The alloys were a cheap steal. £50 off gumtree. All they needed was a refurb and there they are. The bullets were fiddley to do but they will look even more awesome with a decent coat of lacquer on it. No interior mods as of yet I wanna get the exterior done first. I still have a few more exterior mods to do but hopefully things will look awesome.