ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1/43 scale 197 Cup/World Series

Lee

BMW M2C
Picked up a 1/43 scale Clio World Series model this week. It's the closest I'll get to a Cup, as the World Series is what they call the Cup on the Continent.

It's a pity I couldn't get an arctic 182 and Trophy model to complete the set of Clios I've owned. I've got one of the Monaco 172.

(Click for larger versions)

3182578841_2bc02dc27b.jpg

3183415182_ec6a6cd342.jpg

3183415264_77427f1408.jpg

ITB'd 182...
Cool.

Always wanted a cup racer in black and my 21st is at the end of the month so...... :)

They didn't do an arctic 182 model either did they? LY and Inferno for the RS Team are the only ones I've seen.
I think i've seen one. You colud always get one in another colour & make it arctic (geeky lol)

Ebay europe is a good place to look :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice that.
I want a Monaco model - can't find them anymore :( but I do know they exist(ed)

Keep an eye out on ebay, they are made by universal hobbies or norev (the same people iirc)

There are the other three colours on the at the min, but no monaco.

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
I got an albi blue one ages ago!
The clear perspex case cover bit has gone all funny though. Nice model!! :D

Here is mine

MyModelClio1-vi.jpg

MyModelClio2-vi.jpg

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
Surely someone does a trophy version lee???

Nope, they never did one. One of the lads on Cliotrophy looked into getting a limited run done, but it didn't happen. Something to do with a number of orders and obviously needing the go ahead from Renault.