ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4rt and bhp

Skoda Fabia vRS

74bhp at the wheels.....probably about 90+ at the flywheel

this was with

Hill Power Induction Kit
Hill Power De-Cat Pipe
Hill Power Stage 1 Chip
Peco Powermaster Stainless Backbox
Peco Stainless Centre Section
Magnecor KV85 Ignition Leads
NGK V-Groove Plugs
Ive now changed the full exhaust system for a K-Tec 4.5" Slash Cut, and also changed the plugs to NGK Gold Palladium....

me neither.....

but i have sooper multi facet twin oriface, double spring loader platinum groundstrap triple load pink plugs!

Revels Mum & Sister

BenR

Mate they are so old you need the:

Sooper multi Talley wacker ding dong triple cored nitrous filled pink with polka dots plugs

But seriously do you guys actually see an Improvement with Different plugs. I mean yeah some have better heat ranges and make the car idle better but anything else??

I think most people notice the difference in plugs simply because the old ones were not performing to their best.

The standard plugs in the valver are perfectly good enough, no need for uprated ones.

yea, put some of those Sooper multi Talley wacker ding dong triple cored nitrous filled pink with polka dots plugs see if they make a difference! ;)

or was it the super doopa nitro blazing ding dong double split plugs!

Skoda Fabia vRS

no idea what my 0-60 is, had a quick go with Adis thing an got about 11 seconds, but didnt enter any of my cars data into it, and it was at night and includes bends etc...

Before I had a service I got 17 seconds 0-60 with a full fuel tank, me and a dry road. Did it after a service a full tank, my mate in the passenger seat and a piss poor wet road. 13 seconds. Bet that will come down to 12 easily, maybe even 11 without my mate, a dry track...sorry road and a virtually empty tank. Also my car has been on diet recently, no back seats and removed the spare wheel and frame. It feels so much livlier but sticks up in the air a bit. Need to get it lowered a bit.

Oh and funny enough, all my audio equipment, wheel, frame, seats and seatbelts etc weighed in at nearly 9 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats virtually a persons weight. So its bound to make a difference especially in an RT. They are fine with 1 person, but as soon as you add someone else they are crap.

Paul