ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1 second everyday app

Nice idea that, especially with the wee one growing up i'll try and get each second with him in it. Thanks for sharing.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I made something a year ago called Stop 'N' Snap.

The idea been that you would take a photo within 15 minutes of the notification (Notifications sent in-between certain time periods you set) and then it would compile a picture of everyday you did it.T

It worked well but i got board and stopped doing it. :(

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

The idea been that you would take a photo within 15 minutes of the notification (Notifications sent in-between certain time periods you set) and then it would compile a picture of everyday you did it.T

That could of been the money maker ;)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I reckon it would take me a lot longer than a second lol. . Thanks Fir sharing though

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Seen the same thing last year. Nice app he has now.

have to be very committed though, and a lot of it would be very boring

172 + 350z
Really good concept but will take a lot of effort and as mentioned no doubt some will be boring as a 1 second snippet isn't that great for the effort you put into it.
I have a few friends who have done the whole a picture a day thing for a year or so. That was pretty good but you always end up filling in spaces with random crap as you realise your life is not that exciting and forget on certain days!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Since downloading last night I've captured my first two videos.

Will be nice to try and keep it going for a year.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
That could of been the money maker ;)

Thanks to you i've sat and created the whole functioning back end for this project now.

Just need a bit more time developing the app and it should be working.

Will have to post the BETA link on here. :)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Thanks to you i've sat and created the whole functioning back end for this project now.

Just need a bit more time developing the app and it should be working.

Will have to post the BETA link on here. :)

WOW really, you realise you've credited me which entitles me to 50% share in Bonxy .com ;)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
so basically you have made an app that give you an alarm everyday telling you to take a picture? Surely I can do that with just the normal repeat alarm? Or does it do more? Also what platform?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
so basically you have made an app that give you an alarm everyday telling you to take a picture? Surely I can do that with just the normal repeat alarm? Or does it do more? Also what platform?

I made it about a year ago buy i never did anything with it.

The whole idea is you get a random notification at any time (Inbetween your earliest and latests time that you have set) and then you snap the picture and thats that.

I did it for just over a month and had a load of pictures from each day. My mate did a selfie everyday which was pretty cool.

Its all just for fun. Pretty much the same as most of these apps.

I started building it on iOS last night.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Looking forward to this. Can we get a cliosport mention on the credits

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking forward to this. Can we get a cliosport mention on the credits

Lol. Android is coming along faster than iPhone. Me, my missus and mate are running it now and it seems to be working ok. Just some bugs to catch.

Apple are to restrictive about there apps compared to android.

Also just got an xbox one is time is spent on that. Ha

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Sounds like this -> https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/everyday/id398081659?mt=8

Notifies you everyday to take a photo, then complies a video using all pics.