ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*100 LAD Loughborough Uni?

BG 182 FF
Spotted u on the A50 on the way to see my GF at uni! then im sittin ther on the car park acros the way from the libary, smokin a cigy, an u drive past! Mate i wish i still had me clio, urs looked klass! yozzasport stickers and buckets, SL4G! what u done to it? Im guessin its not standard? lol

I was in a coilovered silver corsa c:eek:

As i was on the way home, u overtook me aswel...
i was checkin out ur car as u was next to me but i thaught id slow it down incase my 1.4 smoked u...haha :rolleyes:

*edit* sell me ur turinis...

Last edited:
  lift number 1 @ btm
that car has had more things done to it and then undone than i can remember. it used to belong to my flatmate, and he had it set up like a racer. the guy who owns it now comes on here though, his name here is the reg plate on the car.

lift number 1 @ btm
thats the one. it was fairly standard when my mate had it, he was the second owner after ernie. since then it's been to dubai and back!