ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1000+ bhp (Lots of pics)

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
So last night I went out with a few pals to take some snaps, ended up being 5 of us in the end, including a supercharged Corolla that sounds f**king unreal. The whine is awesome.

The Astra is at 300bhp, the Cupra is just under 240, and then my Type R and the 197.
I forgot my tripod, so a few are a little blurry.

The white Boc' is also awesome, such a cool car!

Mods wise I havent done much. Just the Hondata airbox mod, debadged the Civic badge and installed 6k HIDS.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I really like the Ibiza cupra's but my mate has one and i hate the drive..Whats been done for 240? K03s i presume?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm not quite sure whats been done tbh.
It had it all done before he got it and it required a remap I think, can't remember!

It's for sale now though :(

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Cheers mate!

I dont really want to do much at the moment, I was after a spoon n1, but they f**king stupid loud.
So i may just settle for an unsilenced middle pipe with the stock backbox!

Not even sure about lowering now, might just get the fast road set up.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Looking good.

What was the hondata mod you did and how much was it out of intrest...

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Cheers!

The mod is chopping up the airbox a little.
Inside is two chambers, and you make it into one to increase airflow to the filter.

It's worked a little and seems to feel a bit more responsive now that it isn't restricted.

I bought an OEM airbox, and I have a drop-in K&N. Cost me £70 all in.

Flame Red 172
do i spy cheshire oaks multi storey ? lol nice cars think ive seen the corolla around it does sound really nice.

Tin Can with wheels
nice clean type R dude, I have a unsilenced middle pipe spare as I only wanted the back box not the B pipe... if you want/ need more details drop me a PM

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not a fan of the Astra, and there's something I don't like about them new Bocanegra's...

Type R looks gorgeous though.